Terrier Class 6
Adult Other Under, Other Terrier Breed (Non-Jack Russell) under 12.5”
Entry Fee: $20.00. Post Entry Fee: $30.00
Rosettes Awarded for 6 places in all finals Adult Under & Over, and CHAMPION & RESERVE CHAMPION
- Pre-Entry Fee of $20.00 includes two races per entrant, on the flat and over hurdles, including heats and finals where
- Entries should be postmarked no later than October 8th to be considered pre-entry and payment must accompany entry.
- Post entries will be accepted on race day only to fill a heat and for a post entry fee of $30
- Owners may race more than one terrier but must have one handler for each terrier.
- All terriers must be muzzled when racing.
- Terrier race proceeds to benefit Golisano Children’s Hospital and local youth canine groups.
- Parking and entrance to the Race Meet is at the expense of the participant. Proceeds to benefit Golisano Children’s Hospital.
- Practice racing session, for novice terriers only, starts promptly at 10:00 AM.
- Race course length is approximately 150 feet in length with start box (6 dogs per heat).
- Volunteers to catch terriers will be greatly appreciated.
Owners will need to purchase general admission tickets ($15 at the gate, $10 presale at
www.GVHRaces.com, Wegmans, or Bank of Castile branches.) Children ages 12 and under are
free. General Parking is free.
Waiver: I hereby enter the above at my own risk, and I hereby engage to be responsible for any injury or damages that may occur to, or be caused by, any animals, vehicles, or trappings or the loss of any animal, vehicles or trappings exhibited by me, and I further agree to be absolutely responsible for the physical condition of any animal under my control or ownership and will release, indemnify, and save harmless the GVH and Anne Dewar from any damages, expense, and/or liability arising out of or resulting from any act of the exhibitor/participantor their agents or employees. I also hereby certify that my dogs are free from contagious disease. (GVH requests you to have copy of current Rabies Certificate for each dog on hand should you be asked to present it.)
*Height is measured from top of shoulder blade to the floor (dog standing square)