Farmer’s Market Vendor Reservation
Farmer’s Market Vendor Reservation Inside Tent
Valley Hunt Races – October 8, 2022
Booth Size: 10 feet x 12 feet
Price increases September 16th.
Out of stock
Completing the vendor application and paying the fee does not guarantee your application will be approved to be a vendor at the races. You will be contacted by the vendor committee after completing the application. If you are not approved to be a vendor, you will receive a full refund of any fees paid.
- Vendors should be set up and vehicles removed from grounds by 8:30a.m. on Race Day (October9). No vehicles will be allowed on the grounds during the event.
- Vendors who want to set up Friday evening need to contact Margaret Doggett. The area WILL NOT be guaranteed secure throughout the night, although we will have someone on the grounds all night.
- Booth space dimensions will be enforced –if your display will overflow specified booth areas, please purchase an additional booth section.
- Please indicate need for electricity on form
- After unloading, parking is available in the General Parking area across Nations Rd.
- Each vendor will be sent four (4) general admission tickets for helpers. If you need more tickets, please order them on the reservation form at the discounted price of $10 each
- Vendor vehicles will be readmitted on to the grounds after 4:00 pm. for teardown and loading
- Please contact Megan Doggettwith any questions concerning vendor exhibits: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Races are located on Nations Rd., off Route 39, just north of the Village of Geneseo.Physical address for GPS or mapquest:3330 Nations Rd., Geneseo